Pages

Friday 22 October 2010

*** Contest: WIN a Signed/Doodled First Edition of Justin Thyme by Panama Oxridge


I have given away some great book prizes over the past year but this is by far the best one to date. As many of you will know, Justin Thyme by Panama Oxridge has recently been published by Inside Pocket, however it was first self-published by Panama in 2006. The first print run was a mere 1200 copies, and these sold out pretty quickly. Thanks to the generosity of Panama Oxridge I have one of those 1200 sat on my desk next to me ready to go to one very lucky winner.

And there is more.... the book has been signed AND doodled WITH colour by Panama to make this an even more special and highly collectible prize:




And..... this contest is going to be open worldwide - it doesn't matter where you live you can enter.

In order to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize you have to do the following:
  • Fill in the contest form below, answering the (relatively) simple questions by the closing date of 8pm Saturday 30th October.

  • And that's it. However, if you also 'Like' the new Book Zone Facebook Page then that will get you a double entry into the contest.
Good luck to everyone!



Terms and conditions

Contest open to entrants worldwide.
I will not be held responsible for items lost in the mail.
I hold the right to end a contest before its original deadline without any prior notice.
I hold the right to disqualify any entry as I see fit.
I will contact winning entrants for their postal address following the close of the competition. Winners have 48 hours to reply. Failure to do so in this time will result in another winner being randomly selected.

4 comments: