Pages

Thursday 11 August 2011

News: Book Cover - Wereworld: Shadow of the Hawk by Curtis Jobling

A few weeks ago the hugely talented Curtis Jobling tweeted an image of the cover to his third Wereworld book, Shadow of the Hawk, and I got so excited I asked him if he had a hi-res version I could show you all on The Book Zone. He very kindly sent through this image for the full wraparound cover of Shadow of the Hawk in all its glorious detail (and if you click on the image it should open up as super-sized). Yet another stunning cover from illustrator Andrew Farley. Not only that, but have a look at the story details on the back cover.... just a pity we have to wait until January 2012 to find out what happens to Drew next, after that cliffhanger ending to Rage of Lions.


(edit: You can now read my review here)





1 comment:

  1. Great cover, really inspiring and perfect for it's target market. Looking forward to it myself!

    ReplyDelete