Pages

Saturday 25 September 2010

News: Book Cover - TimeRiders: The Doomsday Code


Seems like I am forever doomed to be slightly behind the times when it comes to TimeRiders news as I think this design for the third book in the TimeRiders series may have been unveiled to the world almost a month ago. What the heck - it is new to me so I thought I would post it anyway. In the interview that Alex Scarrow did The Book Zone he mentioned that Robin Hood would make an appearance in The Doomsday Code and I think this cover is a cracking representation of this. If you look carefully you will also spot a code on the cover that requires cracking (if you click on the image you should be able to see a larger version). Head on over to the official TimeRiders blog to find out more about this code. Sadly TimeRiders: The Doomsday Code is not scheduled to be released in the UK until February so in the meantime we will just have to keep on guessing as to what Alex Scarrow has in store for the team next.

6 comments:

  1. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Get More Info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing post. You are very articulate and explain your ideas and opinions clearly leaving no room for miscommunication. Please Kindly check My web: SMM panel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your writing. Just keep it up for good work in the future. For getting a great deal of social media marketing just go through our SMM Panel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get the services of social media marketing for your promotional task from SMM Panel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regards for the post sharing. You are very well-spoken, making sure that there is no opportunity for misunderstanding when you express your thoughts and beliefs. Kindly visit my website: car rental in mexia investrakyatnesia

    ReplyDelete