Pages

Thursday 22 October 2009

List of books reviewed

When I get the time I will create a list of all the book I have reviewed (with links), sorted alphabetically by author for easy reference. Please bear with me whilst this is a work in progress.


A

Paul, Adam - Escape From Shadow Island 


B

Balliett, Blue & Helquist, Brett - Chasing Vermeer
Beck, Ian - Pastworld
Broadmore, Greg - Doctor Grordbort's Contrapulatronic Dingus Directory 


C


Chancellor, Henry - The Hidden World (Tom Scatterhorn)
Chancellor, Henry - The Museums Secret (Tom Scatterhorn)

D

Dakin, Glenn - Candle Man: The Society of Unrelenting Vigilance
Davies, Stephen - Hacking Timbuktu
Dowswell, Paul - Auslander 


E

Ewing, Garen - The Rainbow Orchid (The Adventures of Julius Chancer) 




F




G

Griffin, Kate - A Madness of Angels 




H


Hale, Shannon & Dean. Hale, Nathan (illustrator) - Calamity Jack
Hororwitz, Anthony - Crocodile Tears 

I




J

Jarvis, Robin - Tales From The Wyrd Museum trilogy 




K




L




M

Marks, Graham - I-Spy: The Constantinople Caper 


N




O


O'Brien, Johnny - Day of the Assassins
Oxridge, Panama - Justin Thyme - The Tartan of Thyme 


P

Pearson, Ridley - Steel Trapp
Priest, Cherie - Boneshaker 


Q




R

Rollins, James - Jake Ransom and the Skull King's Shadow 


S

Slade, Arthur - The Hunchback Assignments 




T

Taylor, A.G. - Meteorite Strike (Superhumans series) 




U




V

Valentino, Nick - Thomas Riley 


W

Westerfeld, Scott - Leviathan
Williams, Alex - The Talent Thief 


XYZ

Yancey, Rick - The Monstrumologist 

2 comments:

  1. Breitling watches have been at the pinnacle of the replica watches uk watch industry since entering the marketplace in 1884. replica breitling watches Today, the Breitling name is a true giant among timepiece manufacturers, renowned for inventing the chronograph and for exceptional quality control standards. When you buy a Breitling watch, you choose a product made with excellence in precision. Breitling is a standard in the aviation and driving industries, as well as a favorite of the adventurer. Some of the most iconic collections include the: Navitimer, Bentley, Superocean, Avenger, Galactic, Chronomat, and Transocean. we offer a variety of authentic Breitling watches for sale in men's and women's styles. Shop our site to find the best in discount Breitling watches online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🇺🇸🇰🇮🇬🇮🇲🇾🇭🇰🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇹🇬🇧Highly Recommended!
    Very insightful, i will also say this here. Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It's hard to know how to get started. Trading on the Cryptocurrency market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto at some point not until saw a recommendation on Elon musk successfully success story and I got a proficient trader/broker Mr Bernie Doran , he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I'm not here to converse much but to share my testimony; I have made total returns of $10,500.00 from an investment of just $1000.00 within 1 week. Thanks to Mr Bernie I'm really grateful,I have been able to make a great returns trading with his signals and strategies .I urge anyone interested in INVESTMENT to take bold step in investing in the Cryptocurrency Market, you can reach him on WhatsApp : +1(424) 285-0682 or his Gmail : BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM bitcoin is taking over the world, tell him I referred you🇹🇫🇭🇰🇲🇾🇬🇾🇹🇬🇮🇳🇯🇲🇮🇶

    ReplyDelete