Pages

Thursday 22 October 2009

First Time - About Me

At last.... a few spare minutes to finally get this thing up and running. Please bear with me - this is the first time I have ever done anything like this (I didn't even keep any form of diary as a kid! Well, not for more than a couple of days at a time - hopefully I will be more successful with this blog).

I have always had a passion for reading, and even now as an adult love reading books written for boys and young adults. I live in the UK and I have been teaching for fourteen years (currently an Assistant Headteacher) and have used my position to actively encourage reading for enjoyment, especially where boys are concerned.

I hope to be able to use this blog to share my love of books and raise awareness of the vast wealth of 'boy-friendly' books that have been published since Harry Potter burst onto the scene. Many of the books I review will not necessarily be very recently published - there are many easily forgotten gems out there.

I hope you enjoy reading my ramblings and that you will come back again (and again). Please feel free to leave comments.

2 comments:

  1. replica cartier watches is the renowned French jeweller and watchmaker with a history of pioneering design and a drive for excellence. The first references to Cartier wristwatches date back to 1888.discounted replica watches Late in the 19th century it was pocket and chatelaine watches that were most popular, but Louis Cartier saw a future in timepieces that could be worn on the wrist.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Karnataka board will release the 2nd PUC result 2021 one month after the conclusion of examinations. Students can check their Karnataka 2nd PUC result Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2021 Students can also make use of the direct link given on this page to download their PUC results 2021.

    ReplyDelete