Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

News: The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda available free for limited time


Yesterday I received an email from Kat at Simon and Schuster saying that the brilliant The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda is available free from Apple's iBook store for a limited period (until the 20th August). I loved this book and it's new take on the vampire story (you can read my review here) and thought I would bring you attention to this great offer. You can get the book from here:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/the-hunt/id449565431?mt=11

I generally read books on my Kindle so I rarely visit the iBook store, but having just been on there to download The Hunt I can say it is well worth you visiting as there are a number of great children's books available for free on there.

The Hunt:

Against all odds, 17-year-old Gene has survived in a world where humans have been eaten to near extinction by the general population. The only remaining humans, or hepers as they are known, are housed in domes on the savannah and studied at the nearby Heper Institute. Every decade there is a government sponsored hunt. When Gene is selected to be one of the combatants he must learn the art of the hunt but also elude his fellow competitors whose suspicions about his true nature are growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment