Pages

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Book Trailer: The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

A while ago my friend Carol at Waterstones, Windsor gave me the heads up on a book that she had just finished reading. She thought it was brilliant and said I had to get my hands on a copy somehow as she thought I would love it. That book's title is The 5th Wave, so I did a quick google and I discovered that its writer was none other than Rick Yancey. I have been a big fan of Rick's work, ever since I read the first book in his Alfred Kropp series, and then of course his marvellous Monstrumologist books. 

There is a lot of hype building as we near the May release of The 5th Wave. I usually choose to ignore hype, but if Carol think sit is amazing then I trust her opinion completely. I'm about to start reading it - I'll let you know how I get on.

The 1st Wave:





No comments:

Post a Comment