Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Book Trailer: The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

A while ago my friend Carol at Waterstones, Windsor gave me the heads up on a book that she had just finished reading. She thought it was brilliant and said I had to get my hands on a copy somehow as she thought I would love it. That book's title is The 5th Wave, so I did a quick google and I discovered that its writer was none other than Rick Yancey. I have been a big fan of Rick's work, ever since I read the first book in his Alfred Kropp series, and then of course his marvellous Monstrumologist books. 

There is a lot of hype building as we near the May release of The 5th Wave. I usually choose to ignore hype, but if Carol think sit is amazing then I trust her opinion completely. I'm about to start reading it - I'll let you know how I get on.

The 1st Wave:





2 comments:

  1. WBCHSE which Conducts the Examination of Higher Secondary level or Pre-University level Examination in Month of March. Supplementary Examination Conducts in month of Jun. WBCHSE Model Paper 2021 WBCHSE Annually and Private and Regular Students Participate in HS Examination every year more than laks of students. WB HS Exam are conducted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The property tax is an amount that is collected by municipal corporations to get their work done to develop the surrounding, and every government structure in the city which comes under this municipal corporation is all developed with the collection of Ahmedabad Property Tax. Ahmedabad municipal tax The rate of interest and the annual rate for commercial and residential property is quite higher than in other towns, and the development rate in municipal corporations is always high, the tax rate also goes higher which may check in the property calculator.

    ReplyDelete