Pages

Friday 7 May 2010

*** Mortlock Contest Result

Apologies for the delay in making this draw (any teachers reading this will know just how busy this time of year is and will be able to sympathise a little). The Victorian names you all suggested were fantastic - I wish I could give more prizes. Anyway, I have just done the draw and the lucky winners of the a signed copy of Mortlock are:

Pagecrawler
and
Bianca_riot

Well done and thank you to everyone who entered. I will now endeavour to contact the winner through twitter. Please reply within 48 hours or I will draw another name out of the hat. Many thanks to Bloomsbury for providing this fabulous prize.

(Note: all names were drawn randomly using a nifty little freeware programme called The Hat)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! Cannot wait to read this book!! Okay, too many exclamation marks there - I have sent a DM with address details

    Thanks again (!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete