Pages

Saturday 1 May 2010

Coming Up In May on The Book Zone

I have really enjoyed horror month and I feel that this is the most exciting genre in kids' and YA fiction at the moment. Having been ill earlier in the month I didn't quite manage to read as much as I wanted to there is still the review of horror story Savannah Grey by Cliff McNish to come in the next couple of days.

There is no theme for May, although I am hoping to have a Mystery/Detective story week at some point, when you could win a copy of the brilliant Death Cloud, the first book in the new Young Sherlock Holmes series by Andrew Lane. As usual there will be reviews, interviews and maybe a couple more book giveaways, so please watch this space. As a taste of things to come, here are a few great trailers of books that will be featured on The Book Zone this month:



No comments:

Post a Comment