Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2010

News: TimeRiders by Alex Scarrow

Back in February I reviewed TimeRiders, the first book in the new series from author Alex Scarrow. Ever since I have been patiently waiting for the next book in the series, now only a month away from publication. This book is entitled TimeRiders: Day of the Predator and you can find out more about it and read an extract at the official TimeRiders website

Over the last few months my anticipation for this book has been heightened by the occasional TimeRiders e-newsletters I have received. Today's email brought great news for me and every other fan of the first book - Puffin have now signed up Alex Scarrow to write a grand total of NINE books in the TimeRiders series. Brilliant! A quick visit to the website shows that this news was released a couple of weeks ago but I thought I would share it with you all anyway, just in case you hadn't heard yet. Whatsmore, Alex Scarrow has also just finished writing book three in the series, currently titled The Doomsday Code. Good times!   

And if that wasn't enough - there is also this great new trailer for the new book:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! Yes...I'm really excited about the imminent release of Day of the Predator. It's a pretty dark tale!

    By the way. I'm loving this blog generally. It's so well presented and written! It's on my explorer favourites bar!

    ReplyDelete