Sunday, 10 February 2013

News: Live Facebook chat with Jonathan Stroud

Just over a week ago I featured a piece by Jonathan Stroud, in which he told us about Lockwood & Co., his new book that is coming out later in the year. I know there are a lot of people who are as excited as I am about this book, and so I thought I would bring this extra piece of news to your attention.

Tomorrow (Monday 11 February) at 5pm GMT, Jonathan will be taking part in a live chat session over at his Facebook fan page (for US fans, that is 12 noon EST and 9am PST). Unfortunately I will not be able to join in as I will be in a meeting at work, but for those of you who want to ask Jonathan a question about his work then head on over to 



1 comment:

  1. I know there are a lot of people who are as excited as I am about this book, and so I thought I would bring this extra piece of news to your attention. piratage facebook

    ReplyDelete