Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

*** Competition: WIN a signed copy of Department 19 by Will Hill (& possibly an ipad 2)

Department 19 by Will Hill is still one of my favourite books of 2011, and possibly one of my favourite teen reads of all time. Imagine my excitement when Will tweeted me a while back with a photo of the spine of the new paperback edition, featuring a quote from my review of the book. Said paperback is now in the shops and to celebrate HarperCollins have launched a competition through their D19 Facebook page with some truly amazing prizes, including an ipad 2 and a chance for you and your friends to be on the guest list to a Top Secret invitation only event with Will Hill himself. Prizes this good don't come easily though - to enter you will need to make your own scary video and upload it to the Department 19 YouTube channel. Maybe something like this:




To find out more head on over to the Department 10 Exists Facebook page. But before you do, there is more. Want to be in with a chance of winning a signed copy of the new paperback edition of Department 19? All you have to do is fill in the form below before 8pm GMT Friday 30th September and the first person drawn at random will win that prize, as well as a copy of the new D19 poster (open to UK residents only).




Contest open to UK residents only.
Neither the author or I will not be held responsible for items lost in the mail.
I hold the right to end a contest before its original deadline without any prior notice.
I hold the right to disqualify any entry as I see fit.

I will contact winning entrants for their postal address following the close of the competition. Winners have 48 hours to reply. Failure to do so in this time will result in another winner being randomly selected.


3 comments: